XL Vu VideoProbe Remote Visual Inspection
The XL Vu VideoProbe™ system is a versatile video borescope that combines portability, durability with high quality imaging technology and measurement to help you make smart decisions fast. Designed with general inspection applications in mind, the XL Vu delivers superior resolution over conventional fiberscopes.
Winner of US Air Force multi-year contract to supply video borescopes to global propulsion sustainment operations.
Features and Benefits
• StereoProbe* and Comparison indication measurement
• Servomotor All-Way* Probe articulation
• Sealed housings for Dust and Water ingress protection to IP55
• Transflective sunlight readable LCD
• Image and video capture in Full VGA resolution
• Integrated Temperature Warning system
• Probe operates up to 100°C to gain access faster in high temperature applications where cooling time is needed
• Automated inspection reporting and data tagging software (Menu Directed Inspection)
• Live on screen Tip Map aids inspectors in guiding the tip during inspection. A grid shows the tip direction and helps inspectors maintain
orientation or better navigation.
• 4 GB Internal Flash memory
• 2 USB 2.0 ports, VGA video out, headset/microphone port
• Two or four-hour Li-Ion battery
• Full tip optic interchangeability with secure double threads
• Shipping and storage case with integral probe reel included with system
XL Vu VideoProbe